Welcome to Kendallville, IN
Small Business Relief Grants
The small business relief fund grant was created to provide funding support for locally owned small businesses in the Kendallville area. Retail chains and “big box” stores are not eligible to apply. Priority will be given to businesses who play an active role in the community. Each funding application will be reviewed by a grants review committee to determine eligibility and level of need.
- Must be a locally owned business operating in the Kendallville area
- Business must provide proof of financial need/loss (P&L statements or similar)
- Grants are to be used for rent, utilities, payroll, or other urgent need
- Businesses with one or more full-time staff
- Maximum of 35 employees
- Must be registered with the Indiana Secretary of State
- Must be a for-profit business
The Kendallville Area Chamber of Commerce is focused on offering benefits to each of our members that will help them improve, grow, and strengthen their business. Let us help you find solutions to your business issues with FREE resources. From referral services to networking opportunities, the Chamber can help you build relationships and connect with others for your business to be successful in our community. We’re your business partner to the future!
Love for Kendallville
BECOME A CHAMBER MEMBER TODAY
If you’re a new or established business in the Kendallville area, support from the Kendallville Chamber is just what you need. From networking events to marketing opportunities, we help strengthen and grow your business in our community.