Check out some of the benefits you’ll receive as a member of the Kendallville Chamber of Commerce.
- Your own page on the Chamber website with a link to your business website or Facebook page (over 20,000 visits to our website each year). See sample page HERE.
- Free announcements in the Member Minute e-newsletter (sent to 320+ businesses, shared with 8,000+ employees each week).
- Direct Member-to-Member advertising through the Chamber website.
- Free promotions on the Chamber’s social media pages (Over 1,000 followers). See our Facebook page HERE.
- Member Directory listing. Check it out HERE.
- “Chamber Chatter” newspaper advertisement (run bi-weekly in the Kendallville News-Sun). See a sample HERE.
- Advertising opportunities in our annual Business and Relocation Guide.
- Free “Behind the Mike” radio spot promos (bi-weekly).
- Free participation in the Shop Noble website. Learn more HERE.
- Free “Hot Deal” Promotions on our website. Check out current offers HERE.
- Free participation in our Shop Loyal ecommerce platform. Sell your products & services via the website and smartphone app. Download the app on your smartphone. Learn More HERE.
- Free promo display in the Chamber’s storefront window (monthly – first come/first serve).
- Free business card and brochure display at Chamber.
- Free participation in the Chamber’s Shop Small promotion to increase your sales over the holidays (generated $10,000 in sales in 2020). Only small, locally owned businesses are eligible.
- Promotional materials in golf outing goody bags.
- Ribbon cuttings.
- Text promotions for events and special offers.
- Opportunity to advertise on the Chamber’s website.
- Professional business referrals (over 150,000 referrals made each year).
- Monthly Professional Development workshop luncheons
- Regular mentoring, training and workshops on a variety of topics (provided through a partnership with SCORE and the Small Business Development Corporation)
- Networking opportunities
- Grow with Google learning and livestream webinars
- Office Depot discount program. Learn more HERE.
- Member-to-Member discount program (over 25 local businesses currently participate). Learn more HERE.
- Discount on copies and printing at the Chamber
- Discounts to all Chamber-sponsored events
- Deep Discounts on Group Travel Excursions. Learn more HERE.
- Free use of Chamber LCD projector and other equipment
- Free use of Chamber conference room for meetings and events
- Access to other special offers, available only through the Chamber website
- Buy and sell gift cards through the Chamber website. Learn more HERE
- Business and legislative advocacy services
- The opportunity to support small business and local commerce in your community
- Participation in the Chamber Checks program
- Priority given on Chamber scholarship opportunities
- Priority seating and sponsor opportunities at Chamber events
- Use of the Nucleus, the Chamber’s new business/entrepreneur incubator office space. Learn more HERE
The Kendallville Chamber of Commerce awards two $500 scholarships each year to two seniors at East Noble High School or (if outside of the corporation) a senior who’s parents are members of the Kendallville Chamber
The Nucleus - an Entrepreneur Incubator Space
A business incubator workspace where entrepreneurs and other independent professionals can start and/or grow their business without the hassles of utilities, build-out, or the need for massive capital investment.
In 2020 the Kendallville Chamber of Commerce has two exciting travel opportunities. The first is a 10 day trip to Ireland October 14-23 and the second is a trip to Indiana’s Grand Hotels in French Lick & West Baden Springs on October 16 & 17.